Why would you use our services?
“What Makes Our Company and Services Different than Any Other Consortium/Third Party Administrator in the Drug and Alcohol Testing Business?”
This is a question we have been asked many times and when you sincerely contemplate the answer, in some areas there isn’t much of a noted difference between AADT and other legitimate drug testing C/TPA’s, but in many other areas there actually is no comparison. We are truly in a league of our own.
Unfortunately, all too often clients just see the base cost and do not weigh the benefit factors. But when it comes down to the bottom line, our services are not only built on offering an excellent product at competitive prices, but a sense of pride in not just taking from, but giving back to the industry that supports our business, association and families. And as an added benefit, we are helping in the overall safety factor that surely benefits the general public.
Outside of the basic services which other C/TPA do for profit, I honestly do not know of one other California or even nationwide based C/TPA that does all of the following within a non-profit environment:
- We are Affiliate and Associate Members of many Construction and Transportation Trade Associations that Work for the Benefit of their Members in the Industries
- We offer Significant Discounts to all our Clients that are Members of Trade Associations
- We have Fulltime State Legislative Advocate Watchdogs and Legal Council Experienced in the Construction and Transportation Industry
- We help Sponsor or Support Legislative Bills that have or will Benefit the Transportation Industry
- We Proactively Meet with State Enforcement Agencies to Problem Solve Issues Affecting the Transportation Industry
- We are Allied Members of Various Nationwide Safety Industry Associations like the CVSA and the Highway Safety Foundation
- We are Members of the Nations Top Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Associations
- We have Representation and Sponsorships at Transportation and Construction Industry Functions
- We have Representation and Sponsorship of Educational and Drug Awareness Programs
- We Sponsor Scholarship Awards Program for Students Pursuing Higher Education
- We have Articles and an Extensive Website with Educational Industry Updates
- Website Account Access to Company Information, Random Notifications, Invoicing, Renewals and Compliance Materials
- We offer Brokers Easy Access to their Subhaulers Current Enrollment Status
- Customized Extensive Company Compliance Manual, Employee Handbooks and Employee ID Cards
- We have Key Administrators with Extensive Experience in the Construction and Transportation Industry
- Our Personnel is Trained or Certified in Drug and Alcohol Collection, Supervisor and DER Training, C/TPA Management and DOT FMCSA 49 CFR Parts 40 & 382.
We are Truly Committed to Industry Involvement!
All of these services come at no extra cost to our clients!
So yes, other Consortium/CTPA’s offer drug and alcohol testing programs at a comparable price or cost, but do they really even compare?
Other Services That AADT Offers That May or MayNot be the Basic Services Offered By Other C/TPA’s:
Full Administration Services
- No Additional Fees for the Initial Drug and Alcohol Random Selections
- 24-hour Turnaround Time on Most Specimen Collection Results
- A Designated Client Representative with Broad Training
- Bi-literate Spanish Customer Service Staffing
- Utilization of Any of Our Conveniently Located Authorized Nationwide Collection Sites
- Chain-of-Custody Forms & Supplies Stored at the Collection Sites
- Sample Drug and Alcohol Testing Policy and IIPP Safety Programs
- Supervisor Training
- Statistical Reporting
- SAMHSA/NIDA Certified Laboratory Testing
- Certified MRO With Multiple Choice of Reporting Methods
- Quality Employee Assistance Program Information and Referral
- General Random Testing Pools or Custom Individual Company Pools
We Are Always Listening …
We are always looking to improve our services and encourage feedback from our clients and industry enforcement.
With each enrollment, every company is given a comprehensive Company Compliance Manual whether you are an owner-operator or a company with employees. Although some of the manuals content may not pertain to you at the time (owner-operator versus employers), it is everything you will need to aid you in understanding and compiling with your drug and alcohol testing program.
We now have added a “Refusal to Test Documentation Form” (Form 106).
This form is to be used by the employer when questioning the employee whether he/she has tested positive, or refused to test on any pre-employment drug or alcohol test administered by an employer to which the employee applied for, but did not obtain, safety sensitive transportation work covered by DOT agency drug and alcohol testing rules during the past 2-years. 49 CFR Part 40.25(j).
Although the DOT regulation only states you have to “ask” and nothing about receiving written documentation, we have added this as one of the forms within our Company Compliance Manual and on our website and they are downloadable forms for employers to have formal documentation requirements for their employment files.
Various documents are constantly being added and updated on our website. We encourage everyone to frequently visit our website at aadrugtesting.com for the latest forms, collection sites and industry information updates.
If you have any questions or need assistance accessing our site, please contact us at (800) 820-9314.