DOT Compliance for Employers
Introducing AADT Plus, a new service provided by the American Alliance Drug Testing.
Our expanded service provides a “One-Stop-Shop” to assist employer compliance with DOT requirements.
- Guidance with registering in FMCSA’s Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
- Assistance with new motor carrier authority applications (US DOT, CA DMV & TxDOT)
- Assistance with updating US DOT numbers (MCS 150 updates, name changes, etc.)
- Filing payment for annual UCR fee (interstate authorized motor carriers only)
- Assistance/guidance with New Entrant Safety Audits
- Compliance assistance with DOT safety regulations including hours-of-service and ELD’s
- Evaluation of your motor carriers CSA scoring with DOT’s Safety Measurement System (SMS)
- Guidance with how to file a DATA Q challenge to erroneous inspection data
Give us a call and ask about the AADT Plus program